Our brains naturally look for differences between things. Clients of international research
usually want to find commonalities across countries, respecting local nuances. It's a careful
balancing act, meaning you need good international research partners, local experts you know
We are founder members of an international network of independent research experts, Intersearch,
the expert network.
There are currently 22 companies in 18 countries, covering both qualitative and quantitative methods.
We meet every year to share experiences and to devise new methods.
- Australia - Storyville
- Austria - Karmasin
- Belgium - Questions and Answers
- Bulgaria - Market Links
- Czech Republic - Median
- France - Gatard et Associés and Market Audit
- Germany - IFAK, Naether Marktforschung and Respondi
- Greece - Centrum
- Italy - SWG
- Poland - EEI
- Portugal - Cemase
- Russian Federation - VCIOM and Levada Centre
- Slovakia - Median
- South Africa – Hot Buttons
- Spain - Eryba
- Ukraine – DIAC
- USA – Target Research Group